Gaps & Cracks Instant Repair
Gaps & Cracks is a revolutionary new professional-grade adhesive system that instantly bonds any material to any other material. When you join materials together, forcing air out, a super high strength, waterproof molecular bond instantly forms. Use the adhesive alone or use it with the crystal filler to repair holes, gaps, cracks and gouges for a weld-like repair.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Bonds: Hard Plastic, Metal, Rubber, Glass, Acrylic, Copper, Aluminum, Steel, Neoprene, ABS, PVC, Ceramic, Vinyl, Wood
- Tensile Strength: 2700 psi
- Color: Clear; Opaque with Filler
- Working Time: Less than 60 Seconds
- Set Time: Less than 60 Seconds
- Cure Time: 60 Seconds
- Temperature Range: -65°F to 225°F
- Part No.: 29205
- Package: Adhesive 0.7 oz (20g), Filler 0.7 oz. (20g); bottles, boxed
- Units Per Case: 6
- Surfaces to be bonded should be slightly roughened and solvent wiped to remove dirt, dust and grease.
- When using adhesive alone, apply to one surface and press parts firmly together for a few seconds. All of the air must be removed to achieve a strong bonds. The gap of the bond line will affect the set speed. Smaller gaps tend to increase the set time.
- For deep holes, seal one end with tape,apply the adhesive and crystal filler in layers. Do not exceed a maximum depth of 1/16”. Repeat this process until the cavity is full. After a few minutes the repair can be drilled, filed, sanded and painted or stained.
- Does not bond polypropylene, polyethylene, Teflon, paper and cloth.