Anti-Seize Thread Lubricant, 10g syringe
Anti-Seize Thread Lubricant is a high temperature semi-synthetic grease with a high percentage of premium quality, micro-fine copper flakes fortified with high quality rust and corrosion inhibitors. Prevents galling, corrosion, sticking and seizing. Helps to reduce wear in heavy pressure applications. Use during assembly to assure easier disassembly.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Works Best On: Exhaust manifold bolts, head bolts, EGR valves, oxygen sensors, spark plug threads, brake assemblies, cylinder heads, transmission shafts, stainless metal
- Color: Copper
- Temperature Range: -30°F to +2000°F
- Oxygen Sensor Safe
- Chemical Solvent Resistance to automotive fluids
- Provides good electrical conductivity
- Part No.: 13110
- Package: 0.35 oz. (10g) syringe, carded
Units Per Case: 6
- Assemblies where high pressure water machines are used, reapply Anti-Seize as needed because high pressure water will wash the lubricant away.