WrapIt™ Repair Silicone Tape
WrapIt Repair™ is a self-fusing, flexible silicone repair tape that has been used by the Military for years. It is an all-purpose repair tape that is made out of specially formulated silicone rubber, contains no adhesives and yet chemically bonds to itself upon contact. Simply stretch and wrap for an airtight, waterproof seal in seconds. Repair and seal all types of hoses and cables, appliance cords, leaking pipes, broken branches and stake plants. Replaces duct tape and electrical tape.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Works Best On: cables, appliance cords, pipes, electrical connections, hoses, wiring
- Color: Black
- Insulates 400 volts per Mil
- Meets Mil Spec AA59163 and UL510 Specifications
- Handling Time: Tape will start bonding immediately.
- Cure Time: 24 hours
- Chemical Solvent Resistant to fuels, oils, solvents, salt water, road salt, UV Rays
- Stretches 300%
- Part No.: 82110
- Package: 1" x 10' tape, carded
- Units Per Case: 6
- It is very important that the tape is stretched and overlaps itself completely on the first and final wrap around object. Wrap, stretch and overlap layers about 2/3” of previous wrap, peeling liner as you go.
- Tape stretches up to 3 times. The more you stretch, the stronger the grip and the faster the tape fuses together.
- NOTE: For leaks, use several layers of stretched tape. For electrical repairs, disconnect the power before starting repair.