2 Ton® Epoxy, 9 oz.
A clear, extremely strong, non-shrinking adhesive, specially formulated for moderate strength and water resistance.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Bonds: Acrylic, China, Fiberglass, Metal, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Glass
- Tensile Strength: 2500 psi
- Color: Clear to light yellow
- Water resistant
- Handling Time: 30 Minutes
- Set Time: 30 Minutes
- Full Cure: 24 Hours
- Temperature Range: -60°F to 180°F
- Part No.: 33345
- Package: (2) 4.5 oz. (128g) bottles, boxed
- Units Per Case: 6
- Only mix the amount of resin and hardener together that can be used within the handling time.
- Can mix colored chalk with epoxy to repair enamel and china that has been nicked. Can also add color pigment concentrate. This must be done after the resin and hardener have been thoroughly mixed together.
- Use painters or masking tape to protect any areas from unwanted epoxy exposure. Remove tape before the epoxy cures.