2 Ton® Epoxy, 9 oz.
A clear, extremely strong, non-shrinking adhesive, specially formulated for high-clarity and good impact strength. Waterproof.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Bonds: Acrylic, China, Fiberglass, Metal, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Glass
- Tensile Strength: 2500 psi
- Color: Clear
- Handling Time: 30 Minutes
- Set Time: 30 Minutes
- Cure Time: 8-12 Hours
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F
- Part No.: 33345
- Package: (2) 4.5 oz. (128g) bottles, boxed
- Units Per Case: 6
- Only mix the amount of resin and hardener together that can be used within the handling time.
- Can mix colored chalk with epoxy to repair enamel and china that has been nicked. Can also add color pigment concentrate. This must be done after the resin and hardener have been thoroughly mixed together.
- Removable tape is good for putting on surfaces that you do not want epoxy to get on. Remove the tape before the epoxy cures.