5 Minute® Epoxy Gel
A two-part, high strength, rapid curing Gel formula epoxy. Perfect for vertical and overhead applications. Will not drip or sag. Great for filling gaps. Complete with a Blue Dye Indicator, the blue dye disappears when the epoxy is thoroughly mixed.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Bonds: Metal, Wood, Glass, Ceramic, Concrete, China, Fiberglass, Chrome
- Tensile Strength: 2500 psi
- Color: Cream
- Handling Time: 5 Minutes
- Set Time: 10 Minutes
- Cure Time: 1 Hour
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F
- Part No.: 21045
- Package: 0.84 fl. oz. (25ml) syringe, carded
- Units Per Case: 6
- Blue color disappears when thoroughly mixed.
- Only mix the amount of resin and hardener together that can be used within the handling time.
- Equal portions of resin and hardener must be thoroughly mixed in order for this product to cure properly.