Leakstopper® Steel Epoxy Putty
A fast-curing putty that sets rock hard when mixed. Cut, mix and fix. Molds to any surface. No need to dismantle or drain plumbing. Great for automotive repairs - resists gas, oil, antifreeze. Squeeze into cracks and holes creating a permanent seal that saves you time and money. Can be drilled, sanded and painted when fully cured.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Bonds: Copper, Brass, Steel, Aluminum, Iron, PVC, Fiberglass, Concrete
- Tensile Strength: 1000 psi
- Color: Dark Gray
- Water Resistant
- Handling Time: 3-4 Minutes
- Set Time: 15 Minutes
- Cure Time: 24 Hours
- Temperature Range: Dry 200°F; Wet 125°F
- Part No.: 50610
- Package: 2 oz. (57g) epoxy stick, carded
- Units Per Case: 12
- Simply cut off the amount required for your application, knead until the product is a uniform color and apply to your repair.
- Can be sanded, machined, tapped or drilled and painted when fully cured.
- Heat is generated when the epoxy mixture cures, the more the epoxy putty is kneaded together, the more heat that is generated causing the epoxy mixture to cure faster.