Self-Fusing Silicone Tape
The Self-Fusing Silicone Tape is a revolutionary military-grade silicone tape that instantly bonds to itself permanently in seconds. Stretches up to 300 times, forms waterproof seals and insulates. UV resistant and prevents corrosion. Use it to repair leaking hoses, plumbing leaks, electrical connections, broken cables, fuel lines and more.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Works Best On: Cables, Appliance cords, Pipes, PVC, Electrical connections, Hoses, Wiring
- Tensile Strength: 1,400 psi
- Color: Red Tape
- Insulates 400 volts per mil
- Meets Mil Spec AA59163 and UL510 Specifications
- Handling Time: Tape will start bonding immediately
- Cure Time: 24 hours
- Temperature Range: -80°F to +500F° (intermittent)
- Chemical Solvent Resistant to fuels, oils, solvents, salt water, road salt, UV Rays
- Part No.: 82206
- Package: 1" x 8' tape, carded
- Units Per Case: 6
- It is very important that the tape is stretched and overlaps itself completely on the first and final wrap around object. Wrap, stretch and overlap layers about 2/3” of previous wrap, peeling liner as you go.
- Tape stretches up to 3 times. The more you stretch, the stronger the grip and the faster the tape fuses together.
NOTE: For leaks, use several layers of stretched tape. For electrical repairs, disconnect the power before starting repair.