Exhaust System Joint & Crack Sealer
The Exhaust System Joint and Crack Sealer seals holes and stops leaks in mufflers, tailpipes and around joints. Sets like a weld. Makes new installations more secure. Resistant to monoxide gases and high temperatures.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Works Best On: Mufflers, Resonators, Tailpipes and other exhaust components
- Color: Cream
- Set Time: 2-4 Hours
- Cure Time: 24 Hours
- Temperature Range: up to 1000˚F (continuous) and 1500˚F (intermittent)
- Part No.: 10160
- Package: 5 oz. (142g) tube, carded
- Units Per Case: 12
- The exhaust system should be cold before repair is started.
- For best adhesion, remove all grease, oil, paint, rust, dust etc.
- Please note that ONCE CURED, the repair becomes very much like concrete and is extremely difficult to remove. Extended soaking in water for a long period of time will slowly soften it up.
- If the product separates or settles during shipping, gently knead the tube (with cap on) to mix as the liquid is the hardening agent.