Muffler Weld® Repair & Sealer
Muffler Weld® Repair and Sealer is a black sodium silicate based sealer for mufflers and tailpipes. Resists high temperatures. Sets like a weld with remarkable adhesion to clean or rusted surfaces. Renews mufflers, resonators, tailpipes and other exhaust components.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Use on: Muffler, resonator, tailpipe, other exhaust system components
- Resistant to monoxide gases.
- Seals out poisonous fumes.
- Color: Dark Gray
- Temperature Resistance: 1000°F (continuous) and 1500°F (intermittent)
- Part No.: 00103
- Package: 6.5 oz. (184g) can; carded
Units Per Case: 12
- If product product separates or settles during shipping, mix it - the liquid is the hardening agent. If product has hardened in container, moisten with water.
- This is an air dry product, application temperature should be above freezing (50°F or higher is the recommended application temperature).
- The higher the temperature, the quicker the cure time. The lower the temperature, the slower the curing time.
- For larger holes, reinforce with wire or screen mesh before applying putty.
- DO NOT start engine until repair is thoroughly cured and hardened.