Tiger Patch® Muffler & Tailpipe Repair Tape
Tiger Patch® Muffler and Tailpipe Repair Tape heat seals itself around cracks and holes to form a permanent repair on mufflers and tailpipes. Helps to stop exhaust noise and seal out dangerous fumes. Seals in minutes, no tools necessary and is mechanic approved. Professional Size - longer and wider tape.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Works Best On: Mufflers, tailpipes and conventional exhaust systems
- Color: Black
- Set Time: 20 Minutes
- Temperature Range: Up to 1900˚ F
- Chemical Solvent Resistance to automotive fluids, oils and road salt
- Tape heat seals itself (no activation solution necessary)
- Part No.: 10270
- Package: 2" x 36" tape, carded
- Units Per Case: 12
- For best results, if outside temperature is below 70˚F, preheat by running motor until metal is warm to the touch. Once warm, MAKE SURE TO TURN OFF MOTOR BEFORE APPLYING WRAP. No preheating is necessary if outside temperature is above 70˚F.
- To keep wrap from failing prior to heat activation, overlap the wrap tightly at least 1" over itself until repair is fully covered. Then, use wire or tape to secure the ends.
- If you want to add some extra support to those hot areas, place a piece of aluminum can or foil over the hole before wrapping it with the tape. This will give the repair some additional support.